How to Start Your Business
When You Don’t Know Where to Start
Get the Early Bird Price of $44 Now! Ends September 31st.
Establish, Build, & Grow Your Business with Confidence
Wonder how to start your business?
Learn how to set up your business correctly with confidence in one afternoon.
Join me and in an afternoon I’ll help you…
- Establish your business online correctly so you attract the right customers
- Build your brand from the root to weather storms —let it be economic, seasonal, or errant owls 🦉 — so that you’re always making money
- Grow your business with confidence and get repeat business.
Save your place below, show up for the 2 hour Workshop and get what you need to confidently establish, build, & grow your business with confidence
Dates & Times
A FEW OF THE TOPICS I’LL COVER:
1. Simple, easy steps to launch your business properly
2. Structure your customer experience foundation with confidence
3. How to build in trust at the root of your business to reinforce brand recognition
4. The #1 thing to keep in mind to create brand consistency across all platforms
5. The biggest mistake new business owners before they’re ready to commit
BONUS: A step-by-step 10 page workbook you can use to validate your progress
BONUS 2: Learn the biggest difference between brand and branding
BONUS 3: Form seasonal selling strategies that capture the most value of your products
HINT: It’s not usually what you think.
Join the Waitlist
“I now have a belief in myself as I’m a ‘walking between the worlds’ kinda person. I can do my woo-woo stuff and still make my marketing work for me.” ~Susy P Goins
Intuitive Business Coach
Lisa is an Intuitive Business Coach who has over 30 years of experience as a creative entrepreneur. She helps Fortune 100 companies to small businesses build their brand and emotionally connect with their customers. In her career, she created and sold multiple lines of her calligraphic illustrations, licensed artwork through major manufacturers, sold her own line of custom handcrafted leather goods to customers worldwide, and operated her own brick and mortar.